Omni Food Equipment has been in business since 2012. We specialize in providing quality products from small wares to large scale industrial kitchen equipment across Canada.
We are seeking an experienced Inside Sales Representative that will work in conjunction with the Sales Desk Management Team to provide service to our ever expanding list of clients across Canada to ensure that their needs are met. This individual will perform a variety of job functions including:
- Receive and welcome clients at our 500 Norfinch Drive location and provide them with expert support when analyzing their requests for equipment to ensure they receive the best Omni products
- Answer general email enquiries and phone calls that prospective clients many have an secure orders and delivery needs
- Learn about Food Equipment and be able to explain options for clients by email, phone calls and other communication means
- An ability to focus on the needs of the customer that they are serving while able to prioritize working with other colleagues to ensure excellence in achieving company sales targets
- Other duties as assigned
Attitude and Experiences
- Sales and Food Equipment /Hospitality Restaurant Experience and knowledge of the products in the marketplace- minimum 2 years an asset
- Experience in working in a restaurant an asset
- Very strong communications skills and an acute ability to listen and understand the customer’s needs
- A positive attitude and attention to detail
- High School Education or equivalent
- Ability to commit to the schedule provided. This is a 6 day a week job, Monday to Saturday (45 hours per week)
This is an expanding fast growing company with many opportunities for growth now and in future for the right person.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
How To Apply- Email us your resume at "email@example.com".