Grindmaster PrecisionBrew Digital Decanter Brewer. Single, digitally controlled decanter brewer. Warmers: 1 bottom, 2 top. AB-3
Features & Specifications:
• Model B-3 is a single, digitally controlled brewer. It has one warmer under the brew basket and two warmers on top (Decanters sold separately).
• Precise Brew Temperature - The brewer will hold the brew temperature to +/- 1°F during the complete brew cycle.
• Brew Volume - Can be set by ‘teach’ mode to eliminate trial-and-error set-up. • Pulse brewing/pre-infusion - Allows the brew sequence to extract up to 20% more dissolved solids per batch of coffee. Programmable: number of pulses, pulse-on time, and pulse-off time. Changing the pulse sequence does not affect the brew volume.
• Low Temp/No Brew - Allows the brew cycle to begin only when the water has reached the optimum brew temperature. • Cycle Counter - The brewer counts the total number of brew cycles.
• Programming Lock-Out - The brewer settings can be “locked” to prevent tampering.
• Energy Savings/Coffee Old - The warmers can be programmed to shut off up to 240 minutes from the last brew cycle.
• Pour-Over Capability - Automatically converts to the pour-over mode when the inlet valve does not sense water. Also capable of being manually set to pour-over mode through the front.
• Dual Voltage with toggle switch models is available to accept 120/240V or 120V supply.