Southbend HDG-60M 60" Gas Griddle w/ Manual Controls - 1" Steel Plate
Features & Specifications:
- Stainless steel front, sides, and vent are strong and durable
- Aluminized steel rear and bottom panels withstand constant use
- Double-insulated, reinforced sides are durable and retain heat
- Burners are spaced every 12 in.
- 1" thick plate will not warp from heating up and cooling down constantly
- Manual heating controls range from low to high
- Embedded, load-sensing thermostat
- Runner tube for each burner
- Messes are contained to the cooktop with 5-in.-tall rear and 4-in.-tall side splashes
- Liquids and food particles are collected in the grease drawer
- 4-in. legs are adjustable
- Electronic spark ignition
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection and pressure regulator
- Damage-resistant flue opening
- Protected exhaust vent
- Flame failure safety device
- Requires 12-in. clearance on sides and 8-in. clearance on the rear
- Must be installed under a vent hood
- 100,000 BTU
Width: 60 in.
Depth: 33.75 in.
Height: 20 in.
Net Weight: 705 lbs