Southbend S36D 36" 6 Burner Gas Range w/ Standard Oven
Features & Specifications:
- 6 clog-resistant, cast iron burners
- Heavy-duty, cast-iron grates
- Rear grates can accommodate stock pots with a 14-in. diameter
- Removable crumb trays are underneath the burners for prompt cleaning
- The Front, sides, and flue riser shelf are constructed of sturdy stainless steel
- 4-in. front rail provides a landing to plate food and lay down pans
- The lower valve panel is hinged for gas valve access
- Metal control knobs feature a red stripe so operators can identify and adjust the burner settings quickly
- 6-in., adjustable legs provide space for cleaning underneath
- Standard oven base with a snap-action thermostat
- Oven temperature range: 175-550 degrees F
- Heavy-duty, U-shaped burner provides even heat distribution
- The oven interior is fully enameled for corrosion resistance, swift cleaning, and even temperature distribution
- The top and 4 sides of the oven cavity are insulated with dense, self-supporting rock wool
- One removable oven rack with 2 adjustable positions
- Safety device cuts off the flow of gas if the pilot flame goes out
- Factory-installed pressure regulator for safety and consistent gas flames
- 28,000-BTU burners and a 35,000-BTU oven
- 203,000 total BTU
Width: 36 in.
Depth: 34 in.
Height: 59.5 in.
Net Weight: 535 lbs
NOTE- Gas Hose and Casters are not included. Casters (set of 4) - $295+tax.