Southbend SB45S - 42-50 lb. Gas Floor Fryer - 122,000 BTU
Features & Specifications:
- 42- to 50-lb. oil capacity
- 4 burners
- Tube-type fry pot is ideal for breaded food that produces a large amount of sediment
- A large cold zone is where sediment collects so it does not burn
- Spacing between tubes is large for efficient cleanup
- Stainless steel heat baffles are mounted in the heat exchanger tubes for ideal heat transfer
- 11⁄4-in. full-port, front-drain valve
- Shut-off valve, pressure regulator, and pilot system are combined into a single unit
- 3⁄4-in. rear gas connection
- Plated tube rack
- Standing pilot light tells operators the unit is on
- Temperature holding range: 200-400 degrees F
- Gas control valve acts as a manual and pilot valve, automatic pilot valve, gas filter, pressure regulator, and automatic main valve
- Temperature limit switch shuts off gas flow if the temperature gets too high
- Gas flow to the burner is controlled by a gas control valve, which shuts off gas flow if the pilot goes out
- 122,000 BTU
Width: 15 in.
Depth: 30 in.
Height: 46 in.
Net Weight: 181 lbs